The Cambridge Companion to International Law
The Cambridge Companion to International Law. This intellectually rigorous introduction to international law encourages readers to engage with multiple aspects of the topic: as 'law' directing and shaping its subjects; as a technique for governing the world of states and beyond statehood; and as a framework within which several critical and constructivist projects are articulated.
The articles situate international law in its historical and ideological context and examine core concepts such as sovereignty, jurisdiction and the state. Attention is also given to its operation within international institutions and in dispute settlement, and a separate section is devoted to international law's 'projects': protecting human rights, eradicating poverty, the conservation of resources, the regulation of international trade and investment and the establishment of international order.
The Cambridge Companion to Comparative Law (Cambridge Companions to Law)
The diverse group of contributors draws from disciplinary orientations ranging from positivism to postmodernism to ensure that this book is informed theoretically and politically, as well as grounded in practice. The contexts of international law. International law in diplomatic history.
International law in the world of ideas. International law as law. International law and the state. Statehood territory people government. Sovereignty as a legal value.
International law and the relativities of enforcement. Projects of international law.http://checkout.midtrans.com/magalln-conocer-personas.php
Constituting order. Legitimating the international rule of law. Human rights in disastrous times. Her research interests lie in the fields of European and UK human rights law, and in particular gender based violence.
- Cambridge Companion to Comparative Law | Lillian Goldman Law Library.
- Top Authors.
- The Kirov Enigma.
- The Cambridge Companion to International Law - Google книги.
- Dorothea Lange: The Great Depression - 100+ Photographic Reproductions.
- Cambridge Companion to Comparative Law | Lillian Goldman Law Library!
She has published a number of articles and chapters, as well as two books, European Human Rights and Family Law , with J. Herring and J.
- Cambridge Companion to Comparative Law;
- The Cambridge Companion to Comparative Law - Google книги?
- Creating a Socialist Yugoslavia: Tito, Communist Leadership and the National Question (International Library of Twentieth Century History);
- The Cambridge Companion to International Law.
- Sexy Model Photography: Hot & Dirty, Photos & Pictures of Sexy Girls, Babes, & Women, Vol. 5.
- The Cambridge Companion to Comparative Law (Cambridge Companions to Law) 1st Edition.
- Cambridge Companions to Law: The Cambridge Companion to International Law!
He has written nearly books on family law, medical law, criminal law and legal issues surrounding care and old age. Shazia Choudhry , Jonathan Herring. Families and family law have encountered significant challenges in the face of rapid changes in social norms, demographics and political expectations.
The Cambridge Companion to Comparative Family Law highlights the key questions and themes that have faced family lawyers across the world.